MY GOAL MY AMBITIONS

 MY GOAL MY AMBITIONS

i want my future to be able to hold all my ambitions, including my wish to become a successful person; who i hope will be able to help many people by being a dentist. One of the reasons why I want to be a dentist is because of my mother. I think in order to achieve that dream of mine, I will have to go through many obstacles and I’m going to have to face them all and work hard, starting from the basic priorities which right now, is to study well, not from just an academic point of view, but I will also have to work to build a strong mental state so that I will be able to face those obstacles with no problem. 

In my opinion, the effort we exert in our daily lives now, will not betray the outcome of it far in the future. In terms of achieving that dream, I feel that I have a particular strength that keeps supporting me every step of the way, and that strength comes from my mother. She is a dentist, and she is always motivating me, telling me that she believes in me and that I should become a better dentist than she is. I also feel that I am a very detailed person whenever I choose to do something, and I hope it will contribute in taking me a step closer to achieving my dream of becoming a dentist since all the work that dentists do require detail and attention. Aside from that, I also have a particular hobby that requires me to spend time in nature, and I have a extracurricular club that contributes to that hobby of mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT PEACOCK